Synthetic Application Performance Monitoring
AppView Web gives you continuous visibility into end user experience of business-critical web apps from the perspective of remote sites and global internet users.
100% Integrated: From the Application, through the Network, to the End User
AppView Web offers a uniquely integrated view of end user experience, bringing together detailed network performance insight and deep, code level application performance insight in one single dashboard.
- Instantly know if the end user experience of your application is suffering because of the application or the network.
- Seamlessly follow end user transactions from the browser down to the line of code.
- Know if the network is holding back web app performance and what you need to do to fix it, fast.
Globally Precise Web App Performance Monitoring – With AppView Web Global
The best location to measure end user experience of your web applications is from where your users are located, but that is not always possible with global business and remote employees. AppView Web seamlessly combines the performance perspective of Internet users and specific locations.
- AppView Web Global offers multiple distributed cloud datacenters to give you the specific perspective of your global internet users and customers.
- Understand the custom performance of your specific locations and users to assure consistent and predictable web application performance.
- Get proactive alerting and detailed reporting capabilities with no management overhead.
Real User Behavior
To ensure your applications are performing properly, you need your performance monitoring solution to interact with your application like a real user. AppView Web does this by having real browser running from PathView appliances and Virtual Machines in AppView Web Global datacenters, which follow scripts of real user actions.
- Have scripts follow on links, redirects, fill in forms, and even complex AJAX behaviors to work with legacy and the most modern web applications.
- Create scripts of up to 20 milestones to follow realistic and meaningful usage scenarios through applications.
- Replayed from a consistent environment to highlight any change in your application performance.