Ridiculously Detailed Application Monitoring
Expose everything, from the webserver to database, cache and API calls. The core technology is based on X-Trace, a distributed tracing framework that’s served as the inspiration for companies like Google and Twitter. Our version is custom-tailored to give great performance data about web applications. Like yours.
Full Stack Application Tracing
Never get stuck staring at an API call. Follow requests through distributed transactions and always find out what came next.
- Track every machine involved in a transaction and identify bottlenecks in a single click.
- Isolate interesting calls and drill down to the line of code and machine it ran on.
- Tie together code and infrastructure metrics with database, service, and cache calls, all in the context of a single transaction.
- Smart Tracing means you can run in production, with negligible overhead (< 1%).
Insight Way Beyond Averages
Your application is more complex than a single line of code can convey. Use advanced visualizations to see every call, at every layer, individually.
- Understand spikes in the graphs, even if the cause is only a single outlying request.
- Visualize request patterns in one place to separate the noisy from the systematic.
- Cross-correlate information between multiple sources. Want to find the controller and action that scans entire MongoDB collections? Done, in a single screen.
- Zoom-in on trends based on performance – no guessing involved.
- From mobile to desktops, understand your customer’s true web application experience from anywhere around the world.
- Track server, network, and in-browser latency based on exactly what the user sees, as measured from directly inside your users’ browsers.
- Tie end user experiences back to actual server side transactions.
Real Users, Right From The Source
Don’t let your visibility end when the request ends. Keep following that request back to your users’ browsers.
Contact Us to get started today!